This week I focused on finishing up my pieces for the a Cone 6 Soda and the Cone 10 Gas. I did some wax resisting and simple white glaze on my midrange clay body.

 

I also made more wire racks for jewelry. I made a few more sets of beads, and made my own clay stands. I layered two glazes for the surface I want, and after the double dipping, the beads became saturated and take several minutes to dry. I created a v high tech skewer to resolve that issue.

 

I glazed my coil mugs with a full dip and then wiping back the glaze on the outside. The glaze sticks inside of the coils really well, and I think it looks really dramatic. I left the glaze around the handles, too, for a visual effect and also for strength.